Things To Do In Woodland Park Zoo
Welcome to Woodland Park Zoo, a renowned family and wildlife destination in Seattle. There are a lot of things to see and do here, spread across 92 acres of gorgeous parkland and displays. We have everything you need, whether you want to learn about wildlife protection, meet some of the most intriguing creatures in the world, or simply have fun with the family. Here are some of the top things to do at Woodland Park Zoo
1. Explore the Exhibits – From the African Savanna to the Tropical Rain Forest, there are plenty of exhibits to explore at Woodland Park Zoo. See if you can spot the majestic lions and tigers, watch the playful otters at play, or learn about the endangered species that call our zoo home. Each exhibit is designed to provide an immersive experience, with naturalistic habitats and interactive activities for visitors of all ages.
2. Attend a Show or Presentation – Want to learn more about the animals and their behaviors? Check out one of our daily shows or presentations! From raptor flight demonstrations to penguin feedings, there’s always something exciting happening at Woodland Park Zoo. Our expert staff will guide you through each presentation, providing insights into the behaviors, diets, and habitats of the animals.
3. Visit Zoomazium – If you’re traveling with young children, Zoomazium is a must-see. This indoor nature play space is designed for kids ages 8 and under, with hands-on activities and interactive exhibits that encourage learning and exploration. From the Tree House to the Rain Forest Maze, there’s plenty to keep the little ones entertained.
4. Take a Zoo Tour – Want to learn even more about the zoo and its inhabitants? Join one of our guided zoo tours! Our knowledgeable guides will take you on a behind-the-scenes journey through the zoo, where you’ll learn about animal behavior, conservation efforts, and the history of Woodland Park Zoo.
5. Attend a Special Event – Throughout the year, Woodland Park Zoo hosts a variety of special events and activities for visitors of all ages. From WildLights during the winter holidays to Brew at the Zoo for adults, there’s always something exciting happening here. Check our calendar for upcoming events and plan your visit accordingly.
We hope this guide has given you the motivation to visit the Woodland Park Zoo and take advantage of all it has to offer. It’s the ideal place to spend a fun-filled day with the family because there is so much to see and do there.